Monday, February 8, 2010

Seagull in the moon

"I am a lost bird
I am the bird that doesnt know where to fly

Now it is time to fly
Not knowing where to fly
Not knowing why to fly" ...from my very first poem "Lost Bird"



I am a lost bird
The bird that doesnt know where to fly
I am a toast soul
The soul that doesnt know what to pirsue

I am a race bird
The bird that wings fast, but misunderstands for what
I am an face soul
The soul that wants to lead, but forgets how to

I am a dream bird
Seagull bird that hopes to jet to the moon
I am a prim soul
Seagull soul that wants to fly over the moon

Sometimes take a good look at the moon
If you see black bird shape,
That would be me, Seagull the bird.

Sometimes have a good grip on the moon
If you see moving black spot,
That would be me, Seagull the bird.

I am lost bird
Want to fly around the world
I am a dream bird
Want to get to the moon


Sukhee,

No comments: