Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ask me and you

"I am pissed off brother
Really pissed off
I was born and raised in here
But i am pissed off.

Man, I've come to let you know
That only when you see it
Will you believe it.

That those who don't live to serve
Don't deserve to live
Because in this world of ours
That's the way to earn respect and power"
... from documentary movie "Dancing with the Devil"


I was angry, brother
Really angry
I was torn and left in here
Damn i was angry.

Man, I rang to let you know
That only when you opened it
Did you find it

That those who didn't live to fight
Did seem dead to live
Because in this world of secrets
That was the way to win

I'll be hungry, brother
Really hungry
Not physically though, mentally
So i will be hungry

For everybody's sake, I will drop to let you know
That whatever we will do to help
Would it be too late

That those who won't live to survive
Won't carry on to live
No more wonders about this world
That will be the only way.


Sukhee,

No comments: